Sho-saiko-to (SST) has been used for decades in Japan as a key alternative health solution to support the liver*. Sho-Saiko-To (SST) is a highly researched herbal solution to maintain a healthy liver function*, with over 200 scientific research papers published.
Honso® SST uses the same Japanese professional strength and quality standard to ensure an authentic approach to herbal medicine. The synergetic botanical formula includes Bupleurum Root, Pinellia Tuber, Scutellaria Root, Ginseng, Jujube, Licorice, and Ginger. Sho-saiko-to Herbal Extract is made in Japan and encapsulated and packaged in the United States.
The Seven Active Ingredients:
Bupleurum Pinellia Scutellaria Licorice Ginger Jujube Ginseng
- Sho-Saiko-To (SST) is the most recognized botanical formula for liver support in Japan*.
- Sho-Saiko-To (SST) is an internationally researched herbal solution for maintaining healthy liver function*.
- Honso® Sho-Saiko-To (H09) is the only authentic product using Japan’s standardized SST botanical extract.
- All natural ingredients manufactured to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Professional strength now available to consumers.
As a dietary supplement, take one pack each time, three times a day.
Serving Size 3 packs (one pack each time, three times daily)
SST Proprietary Blend:
4,200 mg †
Bupleurum Root Pinellia Tuber
Scutellaria Root Ginseng Root
Jujube Fruit Licorice Root
† Daily value not established.
For More Information:
Consult with your doctor about possible interactions between SST (sho-saiko-to) and prescription drugs you may be taking, such as interferon. Do not use during pregnancy unless recommended by your doctor. Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Sho-saiko-to may cause interstitial pneumonitis. Concurrent use of interferon may increase this risk.
SST standardized herbal extract made in Japan
Encapsulated and packaged in the USA